|Title||The pilgrim's progress from this world to that which is to come, ca. 1793.|
A narrative of pilgrims and their journeys, written by John Bunyan and published ca. 1793.
This book was donated after being found with a pile of books behind the old Church of England rectory south of the Grand River in Elora, which were slated for disposal. At the time the old rectory building was being renovated. It was once the home of Rev. John Smithurst and so is possible that this book once belonged to him.
|Creator \ Maker||Bunyan, John [Author]|
|Person \ Organization||
St. John's Anglican Church
Smithurst, John (Rev.)
|Year Range from||1793|
|Year Range to||1793|